After a bustling vacation season, the variety of visiting vacationers to New York Metropolis can usually diminish in January. Beginning this month, NYC & Firm is launching its inaugural “NYC Resort Week,” a promotional marketing campaign providing a 22 % low cost off normal room charges at lots of the metropolis’s most interesting lodges.
“NYC Hotel Week” kicks off Thursday, Jan. 4, 2022 and runs by means of Friday, Feb. 13, 2022. Amid the present pandemic, potential lodge visitors are suggested to comply with CDC guidelines and required mandates in New York Metropolis by way of the “Key to NYC” program.
Since December 2021, the “Key to NYC” program mandates proof of full vaccination for patrons and workers of indoor eating, indoor health, and indoor leisure and sure assembly areas. This mandate additionally contains proof of 1 vaccine dose for kids ages 5 to 11. Patrons ought to go to every location’s web site for added data on security protocols.
“As we welcome the brand new yr, we stand agency in our dedication to assist the town’s hospitality business, which has proven resilience in these unprecedented instances,” stated Fred Dixon, president and CEO of NYC & Firm, in a media launch. “NYC Resort Week proudly helps lodges throughout all 5 boroughs, and encourages guests and New Yorkers to securely take pleasure in a few of the metropolis’s most interesting lodging throughout a time with much less crowds and extra alternative.”
Greater than 110 lodges throughout New York Metropolis’s 5 boroughs are collaborating in “NYC Resort Week.” They vary from impartial boutiques to properties belonging to main lodge manufacturers.
Reservations could be made at nycgo.com/hotelweek.
- The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel: A decrease Manhattan property that was initially considered one of Manhattan’s first skyscrapers, in-built 1881;
- Bryant Park Hotel: A Midtown boutique lodge positioned proper throughout from Bryant Park;
- Lotte New York Palace: One other Midtown lodge alongside Madison Avenue that’s throughout from St. Patrick’s Cathedral and likewise homes the Villard Mansion, a metropolis landmark courting again to the nineteenth century;
- Nu Hotel Brooklyn: Situated in Downtown Brooklyn’s Boerum Hill neighborhood, with loft-feel rooms and painted by hand murals by native artists depicting varied Brooklyn themes;
- The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue: The flagship of The Langham Motels & Resorts model has views of the Empire State Constructing and Ai Fiori, a Michelin star Italian restaurant that’s a part of Michael White’s Altamarea Group;
- The Rockaway Hotel: In The Rockaways, this Queens property is a block from the seaside and has a mixture of lodging from rooms, to suites, to long-stay bungalows.
- The William Vale: Every guestroom at this contemporary Williamsburg property in Brooklyn has a non-public balcony and skyline views of Brooklyn and Manhattan.
“NYC Resort Week” can be kicking off NYC & Firm’s annual citywide offers program, “NYC Winter Outing.” This seasonal program will run from January 18 by means of February 13, 2022.
Sub-promotions inside this program will embrace “NYC Restaurant Week,” “NYC Broadway Week” and “NYC Should-See Week.” Every of those three themed weeks will provide particular offers referring to eating out, Broadway exhibits or main metropolis sights.
Their bookings will turn into open to the general public on January 11, 2022. Mastercard cardholders can take pleasure in early entry from January 6 to January 9.
For extra data, go to NYC & Firm’s website.